SUMMER CAMP POLICIES
Please review the policies before signing up.
1) K-Rockets will provide a safe and supportive environment for each attendee, regardless of their race, gender, ethnicity or background. Disrespectful, disruptive and inappropriate action, behavior or language will not be tolerated, and could result in a student's dismissal from the camp without a refund or credit.
2) A full payment for the selected program/s must be received at the time of registration to hold a spot for the student.
3) No refunds will be granted for absenteeism. If a registrant cannot attend the program due to illness, travel, or if a parent decides to take them out of the academy for any reason, no refund or credit will be provided.
4) If a program is cancelled by K-Rockets, payment may be applied to another week of an equivalent program, or an option for a full refund will be offered.
5) No refunds will be given within 4 weeks prior to start date of your program. Cancellations made between 8 and 4 weeks prior will get a refund of 50% of the registration fee. All cancellatons must be made in writing (in person or using contact us form on the website).
6) All students should be dropped off no earlier than 8:00 AM. Pick up time is no later than 4:00 PM. In case a child is not picked up within 15 minutes of the closing time, parent/guardian will be contacted and a charge of $15 will be applied.
7) Parents must sign-in and sign-out their child at pick-up and drop-off, respectively. Alternate pick-up form must be signed if you would like to give permission to someone else to pick up your child.
8) Parents should leave any medications that their child needs to take during the day. Medication should be in its original container with the physician's original label. The name of the child and the medicine's expiry date should be clearly visible. All medications, except for emergency medications, will be kept in a locked box as per state regulations. Parents must complete a authorization for administration of medication form, prior to attending the program.
9) Students are allowed to bring in one or two personal items, however, it will be the sole responsibility of the child if the item is broken, lost or stolen. No electronics or toys will be allowed during the instruction time.
10) Full-day attendees should bring in lunch and a morning and an afternoon snack. They may bring a water bottle with them.